Friday, May 23, 2008

Florida!

Me and Ryan vacationed in Florida for 1 week. It was really fun and busy. we were able to stay with my sister stacey and her hubby matt... we had a blast with them. It was great we love them very much!!!! Ryan had a paintball tournament and took third place.
We went to the beach and to st augastine, which is such a cool town bye the way It is the oldest town in the US it was such a chill day!! It was fun just hangin out just us!

We went to seaworld, which was so fun! I had not been there since I was three... it was way fun to watch the dolphin and the whales... there are only a coulpe of rides there but tonz of stuff to look at it, It was really fun! it was nice to come home to our puppies.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very clever title..."Oberg Operations." :) I love the pictures of you and Ry. Looks like you two had tons of fun! Back to the crap routine...welcome back!

Stacey said...

What the Hell about us!!! Did you forget you came to see us??? I guess that we are not that important!!!!! I guess next time you will be staying at the hooker hub!!