Sunday, June 22, 2008

JUNE... has been such a crazy fun month.. started with 3 birthdays including my Ryry, Fathers Day and our 4 year anniversery!!! it was a great month. I have so much to be thankful for right now. we both have great jobs, have a house, working cars great families and great friends were so very blessed!!! I cant believe that me and ryan have been married for 4 yrs it has been the greatest 4 years, we have had so much fun togeather from going camping, vacation, going to the park, chillin at home, playing with the dogs, going to movies, haning with our friends. were always keeping busy doing something fun. oh ya ry also plays paintball, he loves it and enjoys it so much. I enjoy watching him. I ruv him so much!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Tami it is great to see your blog! I hope you don't mind. What a cute couple you and your husband are. Congrats on four years! I am glad to work with you even though we don't really see each other that much.

Jill said...

Michele!...this MY comment space!

The Barton's said...

Hey Tami great to be blogging with the Alpine gang.