Friday, August 15, 2008

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He is alway making me laugh!
2.He takes such good care of me, loves me no matter what!
3. He make killer mac and chesse and ramen. lol
4. He is a hunk! I am so in love with him!

Four jobs I have had:
1. subway
3. rest home
2. encenta promotions
4. alpine pediatrics


I have lived:
1. Orem
2. Lehi
3. I love happy valley what can i say!

The groveFour TV shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. So you think you can dance
3. American Idol
4. Animal planet!

Four places I have been:
1. Florida
2. California
3. Vegas

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pickles!
2. Ice cream
3. spicy foods

Four places I would like to visit:
1. London
2. Hawii
3. New york
4. Jamaica

I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having our BABY
2. going to disneyland
3. land scaping our yard

3 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like you two have been having fun! I am so happy for the both of you and wish you a great pregnancy and future with that baby!

Darin and Kali said...

I think Ryan is a hunk too.

This is Darin not Kali.

Jill said...

You're pregnant?! I KNEW it!