Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's New

Well I haven't posted pictures or anything for awhile so I thought I would just let everyone know what's going on..

For it being december we are pretty busy with shoping, parties, etc.. (isn't everyone) Ry is still working at RMC machining and I am still at the Dr office which I love. in the past couple months ry has gone on two paintball tourn and his team has done great. We finished the Nursery, painted our whole house. Just trying to get all the things around the house done before our lil oliver arrives. This weekend we will be doing our annual oberg christmas party with all our friends and we are so excited for it! cant wait to see all the UGLY christmas sweaters... my hubbys is pretty dang ugly hopefully I can get some pic posted on sat.. speaking of him he has been such a good,loving,patient,hubby!I have been so so emotional lately and he has been so good to deal with me... love ya babe! And we are just so THANKFUL for all that we a have been blessed with!

No comments: