Monday, January 12, 2009

Holidays

Over the holidays we spent lots of time with family and friends. Ryan's dad and four lil brother and sisters stayed with us for Christmas as well as everyone else.. it was fun
and good to have them over.. We went to my parents house for dinner and just to chill it was a nice relaxing day! Well i Kinda take that back it was a nice day but being 8mo preggo I kinda went a lil crazy because my house was a mess and i cried and i cleaned the junk drawer...Who cleans there junk drawer?? I'm sure, well i know, Ryan thought i was crazy but still hugged and loved me while i cried in his arms.. not kidding!



Ry and his buddies




Me, Jemie and Kim and lil (oliver)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

32 week baby bump!


Ry's fam in park city

gotta LOVE the under belly!!! lol

Mom and Brinley


dad and tay tay

Sheesh and Julie my sistas

6 comments:

Mandie said...

Tami-
I love your cute little baby bump! You look so good! Hope you are feeling well too. I bet you can't wait for the little guy to get here. You are going to love being a mom.

Ashley and Ryan said...

K you still look so amazing!! And I miss your family so bad!! We spent alot of time at that house of yours!! Your mom and dad are so cute!!! I havent seen any of your family since your freakin wedding!!! How sad is that!!! Well I cant belive how soon your lil man will be here!! I cant wait!! Being a mom is so much fun!!! Love ya!!

Jill said...

FINALLY an update! I was worried sick about what was going on with the Obergs. ;) Oli is growing up!

Michele said...

Tami you are looking good! It's good to get an update and I can't wait to see your cute little baby! Hang in there!

ShaLynn said...

I just have to tell you I love your pics! My favorite is the underbelly it makes me laugh... I love your face and can't wait to see your little man!

The Tavares' said...

Tami! You look so cute. How are you feeling? I so wish we could have seen you all when we were down for Christmas. Maybe next time. Please let us know when you have that cute little boy :)