Monday, February 23, 2009

here are some pics of my lil man!



















his first bath.. wasn't sure if he was going to like it but he did!















Story time with DADDY... ry reads a book to him
everyday, it's so cute he is such a great dad helps always
me, and just always wants to hang out with ollie!













loves to cuddle with daddy!
























Having him has been amazing an emotional rollercoster for sure
I am so happy that he is here and healthy! I love being a mom it's the
greatest EVER!

6 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

He is so cute!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Oh Tam! He is so sweet! I hope you are doing okay! Call me when you get a chance, i want to hear how every thing is going!

Jill said...

Cuter and cuter! Hope I get to see you soon.

Christian and Mindie said...

Tami I love him! I wish I was there so I could hold him. He is so cute. Thanks for posting pics so I can see him. I miss you!

Love,
Mindie

Michele said...

Congrats Tami and Ryan! Oliver sure is a cute little guy!

The Tavares' said...

What a cute little guy! We can't wait to meet him. Hi hope you are both doing well and adjusting to the new life. It's the best! Savor every moment; they grow up too fast! We love you guys!!