Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oliver is now 2months old, I can't even believe it. It has been so fun being a mom! he is now only waking up once to eat at night which is so so nice, i am finally getting sleep again and he is still sleeping most of the day! I took him into the dr apt for his 2mo check and he is pretty much short, fat and has a big head! I love it. he is my lil budda baby! he did great with his shots better than I did, and I even gave them to him with the help of my great friend jill! I went back to work part time 2weeks ago and its getting easier but it was so hard that first day was KILLER. But I am so thankful for ryan's aunt and my mom for watching him and taking such good care of him! I am also so thankful for Ryan for all that he does for our family he is an awesome dad and oliver just adores him!

















































4 comments:

Stacey said...

I am ready for Ollie to smile at me!!!

Jill said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. He's so dang cute Tam!

Michele said...

So cute Tammy! It was good to see you the other day!

Christian and Mindie said...

Oh I can't wait for my little guy to get here. Ollie is so cute and he has gorgeous eyes too. I wish I could play with him. Thanks for updating your blog lady.