Sunday, May 10, 2009

3 months already...

Ollie is now 3 months old. He is getting to be so much fun! he has found his hand which are always in his mouth, he has started to grab and suck on toys what can I say he just love to suck on things espeacially his burp cloth! but for some reason he will not take a binki??? He has now been sleeping through the night for about 3weeks which is so so nice, I dunno what to do getting that much sleep! he loves his bath time we finally got rid of the baby bath and just put him in our tub so he thinks he is such a big boy! he is constantly smiling we love him so much and our so thankful for him! and he sure loves his daddy! he is our lil bugga features!





3 comments:

dillon and kim said...

he is so stink'in cute! I really miss seeing him and hangin out with you guys :( I can't believe he's 3months!

Christian and Mindie said...

Oh I love him. That last picture with Ry and mini Ry is so dang cute. They are definitely twins. He's starting to look like his own person now and not just a lil babe. He's got the cutest cheeks.....like his "Aunt" Mindie. lol

Jill said...

I swear all you guys did was clone Ryan. Sneaky...