Thursday, September 30, 2010








since me and Ryan have been married i have always had red black silver, and brown for my colors in my house and i am sick of red.. so ordered some fabric online and my sis in law Emily helped me sew them. I also painted most of my red stuff either blue of white and one frame green, it turned out really cute and now I am waiting too put up some curtains. The picture with Ollie going potty i just had to throw that one in.. that is how he goes potty so i went out and bought him a toilet seat that works much better! he used to say cold cause the water would hit his bum.. he is such a cute lil boy!

2 comments:

The Tavares' said...

I love the colors! I've been trying to add color to our house. It's hard for me to do. I just don't know what colors to go with. You gave me some inspiration though! Thanks :)

Tara said...

Love the new colors-gave me some inspiration to change mine-I am SICK of red too!! Makes me wanna swear.